[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog Park

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:38:25 -0400

Hi,
I jsut read Patty's post about the 2 Akita's attacking a small dog in a dog
park. The owner is an idoit who does not know Akita's.

As I said on the list the other night, the last sentenace in the breed standard
says dog agressiveness. My 2 girls run lose on the
property with the rest of the crew, but knowing they are Akita's are would
never let them run with dogs they do not know.

I remember in the ring one day, I went WB & BOS and my bitches brother went
BOB. Piper was a loved and not dog agressive,
her brother on the other hand turned around and if he was not on a tight lead
by his handler who have bit his sister. He was very
dog agressive and we all know it.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch