[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog News article

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:10:03 -0500

My DN is probably going to arrive today...and I will make sure to read
Sari's article.  I think she is usually right on the mark.

If our Delegate, who shall remain nameless for this post, really
believes that Hunte has done ANY good for the dog world at all,
we really need to do something about replacing him.  What a disaster,
and how dreadfully embarrassing for the GSDCA!!!!

Peggy