[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Law Articles

  • From: GSDReview@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:14:03 EDT

OK Angie, now the ball is in your court. I think this is a great idea. Can
you provide Evan with a list of dog laws you would like to see him address?
I  can't account for what was used or not used before, but I have used
everything  Evan has submitted, and am happy to do so! -- Susan

Susan Casey
Editor
The German Shepherd Dog Review

In a message dated 4/8/2009 2:32:36 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, ELG440
writes:

In a message dated 4/8/09 12:33:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Charangsd
writes:

After  reading Evan's article in the March Review, my brain got to
thinking,  wouldn't  it be cool if Evan would write additional articles on dog
law
to keep us all informed.
I for one would think that would be very  beneficial to us all.  What do
you think?  Let's hope Evan  would be willing to write more articles.

I wrote a number of articles for the Review, one on the White  shepherd. It
also included a picture of George Brew, a breeder of White  shepherd who
raced a White Shepherd dog sled team. I don't think it was  used.

Then for a couple of years I wrote an article every issue for the
Quarterly. Tedi just had an article published in the AKC magazine.

I will do whatever anyone asks me to do. I can write any articles the
Review wants me to do, but if not asked, I will not offer.  I am glad  someone
enjoyed what I did, and always appreciate it if anyone reads  them.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

_New  Deals on Dell Netbooks - Now starting at  $299_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219939010x1201342897/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net
/clk;213771626;35379597;w)

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)