[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Foods-Orijen

  • From: "Maria McDonald" <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:27:11 -0700

Had an email from someone wanting to know more about Orijen as it is not on the
chart, it is Canadian Eh :) though.
You can read this link, take what you want out of it, I am not promoting it,
that said I did just switch one of our dogs on to it and wow, results that I
wanted.
here is a good link to just dog foods in general,

http://www.orijen.ca/orijen/ORIJEN_White_Paper.pdf