[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Foods NOT recalled...

  • From: AGray40366@xxxxxxx
  • To: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 14:17:29 -0400 (EDT)

I'm late reading some of this, but just wanted to ad that I too have been a
 long time consumer of Bil Jac and have never had a problem with the food
Ann Gray

In a message dated 5/13/2012 10:14:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

May I  also throw BILJAC (_www.biljac.com_ (http://www.biljac.com) ) in the

hat... as a fifty  year old American family owned dog food company  whose
food have never been  recalled; while not as pricey as Orijen,  the Biljac
SELECT sells for approx  $48 per 35# bag locally, but  breeders can order
using
the breeder program and  have it delivered  via UPS for approx $37 per 35#
bag.
Also they have  the FROZEN beef  which I would never be without for puppy
weaning and/or  adding to  dry kibble in specific situations.

Pauline Moon  -  _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German   Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/  BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC CH
Ropaja's  Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Multi BOB & GRP W AKC CH. Ropaja's Je
Suis
Fleur De Lis;  Multi-BOB & GRP W AKC CH Ropaja's Je Suis  Gabrielle.

In a message dated 5/13/2012 10:09:54 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,