[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog Food Recalls

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:48:55 -0400

As a person who feeds and sells raw food, I can just say this, I have NO
worries that my dogs will suffer the fate of those poor animals eating
contaminated food.  Yes, I did feed some kibble to some of my dogs.  No more.
They are all on raw food.  I have 10 dogs and can still get feeding time down
to 30 minutes, even with special diet need dogs.  And, I don't have to worry
about Wheat gluten or pesticides or weird things in their food.  Dogs don't
really need grains but if I have a dog that needs some weight, I add millet,
barley or oatmeal.  No wheat or corn.  I buy my grains from Whole Foods Markets
and since I use them sparingly, it's not a big cost factor.  There are many
good companies that sell raw food products.  I prefer basic ingredients with no
fillers or supplements.  I will add what I need.  Please take a look at Oma's
Pride.  I am not going to benefit from referring you to them as I am just a
local distributor.  So, this isn't advertising, just a suggestion and
  an option.  www.omaspride.com

Laura Thomas

AOL at AOL.com.