[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Food Again.....

  • From: "Adelhund Shepherds" <SimplyTheBestGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx>, <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:54:48 -0400

I have used pro plan products for years.   I find the performance to work
the best with most
Of my animals.   Would never use the shredded.

They also make it a little more affordable for folks who feed a lot of dogs
with their breeder program

They give you 10  $7.00 checks to use for future purchases once you turn in
so many weight circles.

I will stick with pro plan.   I have tried over the years  various different
foods  but have never had
 The great stools, coats, or weight control like on the pro plan.

And knock on wood  I don't remember there being a recall with it since I
have been using the product
And that has been a long time.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were
to success when they gave up.........

Donna Graham ~Adelhund Shepherds~
www.adelhundshepherds.com
Where German Shepherds Are Simply The Best!