[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Food Again.....

  • From: Denise Fox <foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx" <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 03:20:37 -0400

I know Pro Plan is expensive and when they went to shredded I switched to
Natural Diamond. For the first 4-5 months they did great then their stools were
loose all the time and their coats weren't shinny and look bad. so I went back
to Pro Plan large breed no shredded in large breed my dogs were back to looking
like show dogs. I don't do a lot to their coat like conditioners there coat is
always shinny even when my bitch blows her coat what is left if it still
shines. People always say your dogs looks so nice with shinny coats and great
weight I say Pro Plan. I have all so learned with pro plan that you. Can manage
 their weight easily. From winter weight to spring it's less the a half of cup
or sometime a cup and when bitches blow coat raise at a half or cup and then
take them back down when the coat grows back. It's expensive but why  change
when it works for my dogs and is  so easy to adjust weight and great coats. I
don't have dogs with a ton of coat. So it means a lot when I get stopped on
walks because they think Princess Rihanna and my man Saber are beautiful and
well groomed even people in the neighborhood that have shepherd  ask. They say
oh you must groom them everyday and I say nope they get feed pro plan :o)
Certain dog foods work better on their dog or it is to expensive.  Not working
so things get rough but I will not change their food even my male who did not
turn out to be a show dog I still make sure he looks like one so I will cut
groceries for me to fed my dogs pro plan and my cats are on Iams cat food they
have soft shinny coats and look great again people will say my cats coat isn't
soft , full  they are like my cats fur is dull and they don't look as healthy.
I ask what they are feeding them, they are like meow mix or can food. Sometimes
you get what you pay for other times your pets look good on what ever food they
are on. Dog food is expensive I only have two dogs so Pro Plan is not to bad
but when you have a lot of dogs it is unreasonable to buy Pro Plan or Blue
Buffalo or even Eukanuba Now a days with everything being so expensive you have
to find the right dog food at the right price. The way I see it is that they
have food to eat and that is all that matters.
Denise Fox
Sent from my iPhone