[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Flu ??/Terry Cochran

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSShepherds@xxxxxxx, osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have it but it is here !!!!!!  My guess is that it is going to spread
fast.
the vet said that he believes that it is being spread by some of the dogs that
where shipped out of the New Orleans. I don't know if that is true or not. He
said avoid shows, kenneling, day care, and the vet :0) I am headed to Arizona
for a month or so. I know they have had cases there as well. It probably has
been with us for a while. It seems to be very close to what we called the show
crud. I have heard that they have cases in eastern Oregon so it is moving.
Terry
PSShepherds@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 10/10/2005 7:17:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Terry, you say there are ten cases in your area confirmed. Just where is
> your area?
> Thanks

Terry is in Oregon. I am in Northern Idaho, and there aren't any cases here
yet. Good luck Terry.

Skypilot
PS Shepherds, Post Falls, Idaho
http://www.psshepherds.com
http://www.capturedportraitsinpencil.com
"Back to the Future", 2006 Calendar donation, "Lance"
Also, new Wildlife Art!

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original