[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog Clubs...never again

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:28:25 -0800 (PST)

   I hate to hear about clubs closing, but it is a fact of life, GSD owners for
one reason or another are no longer interested in being "active" members of
these clubs....I for one will perhaps never again be an active member of a
local club...I was once president of a very well established club in Northern
California.....and at the same time I was a member of a second GSDC in the San
Francisco Bay area.......I wish my experiences in these clubs were better, but
they weren't....so no more local clubs for me.... a few years ago my wife
wanted us to join the local Koi Fish club....I told her I'd rather swim with
the Koi than to join a club with their owners, and I can't swim....don't need
the extra stress and aggravation...Ed