[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Brag of MY lifetime :-)

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ejdegen@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:47:05 -0500 (EST)

Huge congrats!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
DEXTER, aka BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel  CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of
Inquest TC, DM normal
JACKIE, aka Kaleef's  Expensive Date, HT (major pointed)
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry  and Doc Holliday

In a message dated 12/30/2011 8:56:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ejdegen@xxxxxxx writes:

I am so  proud of GSD Cassie....in the last 6 days that she's run agility,
she had  double Q'd FOUR times which means that today she earned her
**long** sought  after MACH!!  Cassie is the first GSD breed champion to earn a
MACH, and  my first dog of any breed!!  I thought this dream was over when we
moved  to Korea in 2008 for 2-3 years....like it was over for my two previous
agility  dogs when we moved to Europe in 1999.  But, Cassie was out to
prove me  wrong like always :-).  That's my incredibly awesome girl :-)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Chris Kimerer, Nicky & Lew  Bunch for
breeding my multi-talented Cassie and giving me the pick of that  wonderful
litter.  I am forever indebted to them!!!

Cassie  will be 10 years old in January and will now move back to the
"Preferred"  classes, where she gets to jump one jump height less than Regular
(20" instead  of 24") and she can play in Preferred until she tells me she's
ready to  retire.  With the way she was barking & lunging on the start line
today, I think it might be a while :-)

Cassie will now be known  as:  PAM CH MACH PACH Carousel Farms Caisson VCD1
MX MXJ MXF MXP4 MJP4  XFP HSAs RA CD TD TC OFAh&e

Julie Degen
www.caissonkennels.com
Sent from my
POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.