[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog #15

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:27:32 EST

Guess I should also give some info on XL....hopefully to encourage higher
bidding for Baby Carter.
   Ch. Windwalker's XL Erynbrook Achtung is a combination of AOE Leroy Brown
and Ch. Jolly Roger, ROM.  He doesn't have the elegant demeanor that Roger
had....he is not the head-turner that Leroy was....BUT....he is a much better
mover than either of those two very accomplished dogs. (Not that you got to see
it at the National.)  sigh. He finished his Championship in 12 shows; that
includes the puppy classes.
   XL is the same size as Leroy, with heavy bone and great substance, large
masculine head, nice feet, full dentition, OFA-d, etc.  What he got from the
Roger side was a shorter coat, tighter ligamentation and the power-house
attitude.  He is also a very efficient stud dog.
   There are only 5 litters on the ground from which to evaluate what he will
produce, but so far I can safely say that he has given us the bone and
substance, beautiful feet, super temperament, very masculine males and very
pretty,
feminine females.
Don and Joyce Newsom and Charmaine Skaggs have a boy and a girl out of him
that we have high hopes for, bred to a Kicker daughter.
    I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have privately.
Let's get this auction well into the 5-figure range!
   Jamie