[ SHOWGSD-L ] Does size matter?

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:16:55 -0400

I don't think we should ignore the standard in any way. But, I do think we need
to be prepared to accept diviation from an ideal, so long as it is not
categorized as a fault. Too big males, too big bitches, too small anything,
not so much a problem for me. Well, to be fair, maybe banana cream pie.

Evan