[ SHOWGSD-L ] Does close count?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:57:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/07 6:00:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, VPREZHMF
writes:
The  point is that we usually get 1500-1600 votes ( only 1/2 the membership )
 usually,and an even bigger than normal vote was expected in this  election.

I seem to remember about 1200 votes, but perhaps Helen is right. I expected
less votes this time due to such dissatisfaction with what had gone on this
year. But, maybe it encouraged people to vote more than normal. We won't know
until the 11th when we know the final count. I think anything over 1,000 is
close to what we would expect.

We do need to solve the Canadian problem. Of course, we also need to solve
the Mexican problem, but that is another story.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/