[ SHOWGSD-L ] Does close count?

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:58:07 EDT

And I hope everyone realizes that I was speaking in jest.  61 votes
difference at this time are hardly a reason to "cry wolf".  I don't count  the
21 with
no signatures, those wouldn't count no matter what.  Am I using  too much
common sense here???  <G>

Ileana

In a message dated 10/2/07 12:56:33  P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
So Ok,  Evan was wrong, we don't have 900 votes received, we have 818   <G>.
think Evan's point was that the  tabulation, so  far,  seems to be right
inline with the normal amount of votes at any  of our  elections.

As of 11 am on Monday
761 - Valid Envelopes Received
21 - Envelopes  with no  Signature - Invalid
36 - White or Plain Envelopes, contents not  known until  the actual ballot
count after the election closes on  10/11/07.

I was told there were 900 ballots received.  As I add that up,  it comes to
818.  I concede I was off by 82.  Maybe I had a more  recent count?
Evan