[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Does close count?

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

or maybe russian roulette. Morgan
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Thank goodness for hard facts I
was thinking we might end up playing spin the bottle to elect a president in
2008 :0)

Terry
Sharon Allbright wrote:
Dear Patty Szymczak:
The following are from the election services final records. Gary should
also have this information as he was sent a complete file after the
election.
Sharon Allbright
2006 - 1247
2005 - 1,454