[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do you want to do it?

  • From: CODAGSD@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:26:46 EST

<<while awards are nice, they are not the problem any more than sticking our
heads
in the sand is the answer.>>
<<advertising matters big time. As a matter of fact, if the club were to take
a poll of the membership, I'd wager that they'd find out the two top things
people liked about the Review in the past were the articles and the abundance
of advertising. Face it, most of us pick it up and look at the pictures first <
G> ... yes I'm still talking about the Review. I particularly liked seeing
pedigrees included in the ads, and I'm sure
I'm not alone in that. >>

<<There is one more thing ... Don't tell me, or anyone, "If you don't like
the
Review, don't read it." >>

 <<I'm sure the new board is well aware of the problems with the Review, and
I am confident and thankful that they will address the problems as soon as
possible. I certainly hope that not even one of them chooses to ignore the
problems.

Tom Langlitz >>

Amen to all of this. Seem to me, those who think the emperor has no clothes
and don't like that, may say that - over and over, if they want - and those who
think the emperor has clothes - or doesn't, but that's okay with them - may
say that, too. It's still a free country, no matter how your eyesight is!
Sharon
CODA GERMAN SHEPHERDS