[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do you and your dog share chemistry?

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:46:42 -0500

Barb,
  For me it has ALWAYS been the boys, I love my girls, but there is just
something about a big ole Stallion boy! Then I had No No Naughty come into
the picture. OMG! That little girl just won my heart! Just a snot and so
full of herself. Then came Pia from Jamie Walker. She is an IMP.....she is a
flirt........she is an A Number 1 cuddler...........and she makes my heart
sing! Mo