[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do the math..you can use your fingers

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Denise Williams" <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 07:23:11 -0400

No I think you are wrong...if you work together the numbers WILL get higher!
The more you work together and drive 6 or 8 hrs for the chance to get a
major the further you will have to go the next time because instead of
needing 14 bitches your going to need 16 or 18. AKC works on a
precentage...a small precentage of shows are to be majors if you go over
that amount that is what drives the numbers higher...Now if AKC gets an
actual REAL look at what is going on maybe it will drop to a more reasonable
number where people within a 4 or 5 hr drive can actually pull the numbers
to make it a major. But then agian thats MY opinion!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.com/
----- Original Message ----- > ----- Original Message -----