[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do dogs have memories?

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:05:55 -0800

I had the same kind of experience when I bought my foundation bitch from Ann
Mesdag.  She was shipped to me at 10 weeks of age.  When she was in the 6-9
month puppy bitch class handled by me the same thing happened.  Hanna almost
pulled me out of the ring and who was she going to see but Ann who was
ringside and I didn't know it.  I was so amazed.  Hanna acted like Ann was
her only owner.
Sharon Allbright