[ SHOWGSD-L ] Do as you wish

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:56:57 EDT

mrstitanium@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What  gives anyone the right to make a judgement when they only know one
side?

Everyone has the right to be stupid.  I have no monopoly on it,  and anyone
who wants to judge another without information, or wants to claim the
breed has gone to hell without seeing it, or wants to say how easy it is to
finish a dog today, without showing anything for years,  have the right to
their beliefs, no matter how wrong.

Ignorance is only skin deep, stupidity is forever.

I didn't get my Michael Jackson tickets.  I guess I will just have to  go
on with my life.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/