[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do Males Get Fistulas?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:16:00 -0500

Oh, so sorry, I read Patti's original note (herein) before seeing the superb
response from Morgan
(also herein)!!   Thank you for being there.    Norma no L
From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Do Males Get Fistulas?
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 9:34 AM

It seems that we always hear of the females getting them, do the males also?
This morning while bathing my 8-1/2 year old male,
he was very "antsy" when I went to wash his butt and upper part of his tail,
while checking further I really think he has one.
I lost my old girl to these and it was horrible. He will be at the vet on
Tuesday, as that is the day "his" doctor is in the office.
Thanks in advance.
Patti