[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dm data base

  • From: "Tammy" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:23:15 -0800

See men are just trouble <G>

From all the research I have done on DM unfortunately seems the Sires are
recorded but many of the Dams are not named. We definitely get an idea what the
Sire might be as far as DM per their offspring but it would be nice to at least
know the name of the Dam so people can still at least get an idea. I really
wish OFA did not give the option of reporting or not reporting a negative
result.
That being said I will definitely when funds available retest both my dogs
through OFA so it is on the database I should have done it there in the first
place so people are able to see the results.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com