[ SHOWGSD-L ] Djd at a year/ no Penn Hip

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 18:47:39 -0400

When I was on the board, (yes I had my crazy years), we invited the head of
Penn Hip to address the board. He gave an interesting speech, but a lot of what
he said did not make sense.

He asked if we had any questions. I asked something about how inconclusive his
theories were. He immediately said he had no time for questions, and rushed out
of the room.

I have no use for Penn Hip. I think it is snake oil, and I have never heard
anything to show me it is valid.

Evan