[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Discussion topics

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 16:17:40 -0400

I doubt I would fault a dog, or a bitch for being too big. Remember we had
Patriot for a while. I also don't know if I would put up an undersized bitch,
but I have seen some small males I would go for.

In the end, for me, size isn't a big thing. If they match the standard, I don't
mind a bit big or a bit small.

If you don't agree with me, don't show under me. I also try not to get hung up
on faults at all. But, I do hate a roached back.

Evan