[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Discussion on newbies

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <managsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:11:27 -0700

The way I see it we are all still newbies. I have had German Shepherds all
my life, but only have been interested in showing for the last few decades
(that might tell you how old I am). I am still learning, but I also have
found that you cannot start with a chip on you shoulder. It never hurts
to have a more humble approach. You never learn if you don't listen first.
If you do that almost everyone in this breed will lend a helping hand.
Lee F.