[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Disconcerting Question

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

I neither saw nor heard anything about it.  They would have had two more dogs
if I had known.  Can't this type of thing be mentioned on the premium or at
least posted to the list in the future?

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs (Callie) and
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane)