[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Disarmingly rude and ignorant

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, GSD0110@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:52:20 -0700 (PDT)

I agress 1000% Barb W is one special lady.
Took me under her wing, and helped me all the way with Wolf...and was there for
me to lean on when we decided to stop his suffering...I have learned more form
her in 3 yrs than in a life time...but I am sorry to say I had no idea our
beloved breed has so many health issues now....or was lucky enough not to
encounter any til Wolf.
xo

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Codie my Golden