[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Disarmingly rude and ignorant

  • From: "Liz" <RockyLizard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:03:44 -0600

 What?  If someone's being rude to Barbara Williams, they need to get a
life.
 Barbara has more knowledge of this breed than anyone I've ever met, she has
 quite literally poured a lifetime of work and hope and passion and tears
 into learning about German shepherds.  And not only does she KNOW German
 shepherds, she LOVES them.  She wants nothing more than for this breed to
be
 the strong, healthy, sound, versatile, intelligent breed that we've all
 dreamed of...and that's why we all have German shepherds in the first
place,
 isn't it?

 I love Barbara.  She may be outspoken, and unworried about political
 correctness, but I respect her the more for that.

 She deserves all of our admiration and support for her undying devotion to
 this breed.

 Just my opinion...

 Liz in Utah