[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Disappointment in Dog Show People

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stylistickennel@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:52:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Stylistic GSD <stylistickennel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: we
would expect the owners of "show dogs" to be held to an even higher standard
then most.

one would think so, but we all know this is NOT the case...years ago when I was
the president of the GSGSDC of San Jose....after the first of two shows I got a
call from the police department of Campbell California asking me about one of
the show  male exhibitors harassing a female park parking attendant IN THE
WOMAN"S BATHROOM...the person, who thank God is no longer in dogs ( nor should
I be either,,,lol)...I told the officer who I believed to be the person in
question and I told the officer that the individual would be at the park the
next day...he was, three police officers came and talked to him. during OPEN
DOG...some how he was NOT arrested...his dog won Open and went on to winner's
dog and that was the last time we got to use this very nice park....Ed Hill