[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dinah story

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 03:10:54 GMT

I met up with Harley's Aunt Dinah last year when I was in Michigan.  She
brought tears to my eyes.  She is the spitting image of her mother, my
beautiful Ch. DianaBanana!   Yes, she could have finished, but, I wouldn't
trade her wonderful "pet" home for 100 CH titles!  No way!

Thanks for the update on her.  Jim and Dinah are so lucky to have found each
other!

AND......that dog hunts!!

The three Asgard dogs I have been privileged to own over the past 30-some years
are the soundest, most intelligent GSD's I have ever met!  Good job, Evan and
Tedi.  And, thank you, yet again!

Paula, 128 days and counting

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, 2 Time AKC JAM/AOE, International
Champion, Canadian Champion (pending CKC confirmation), & American Silver Grand
Champion, Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047
(Original Version), 1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010 #1 GSD in California,
Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC GCH Stats), 2011
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee, Lifetime AKC Eukanuba Invitee. 2 Time
Cruft's Invitee.