[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Different strokes for different folks

  • From: Mackie & Dan Rader <dogpeople@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:46:33 -0400

 Well said and oh so true!!  The more friends and dogs that leave the less I
care about the BS

 Mackie & Dan Rader

MacDan's German Shepherd Dogs & BonAmi Petit Basset Griffon Vendéens all bred
to love, with love.

Hush Puppi Grooming Products

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:20:26 GMT

I think its a sad thing to have nothing to do but worry about Vick who
is not a big deal on the Eagles team and will probably be gone next
year..There are more important issues in the world than to keep
focusing on the negative..Enough has been said on this issue lets move
on..I myself will watch MONDAY nite football and enjoy the sport..
I'm with you Barbara--I love football,even though there are criminals
playing the game.  (Hello?!!  There are criminals in EVERY WALK OF
LIFE--That's it--Let's boycott life!!  LOL.)I am not so uppity as to
put myself above others--we're all the same.  Negativity prevails
though--I've deleted so many digests the last few days--instead of
praising this year's National, there are those who chose to put it
down (as usual) and start fighting about location, location,
location.  Breast cancer made me aware that life is worth living to
the fullest--it made me stop bitchin' and holding grudges against
people who screwed me over on dogs, owed me money--well, you get the
idea.
HEY FLOWER BOY--let's go to Argentina!
Penny in NY
is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER
ALL