[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Re: Did you know this???

  • From: "shephaven1" <shephaven1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jofor@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Show-GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:50:47 -0400

No ethical handler would do something like that.
When I was handling for a living, if a dog finished, you either moved him up
or sent him home.
If you continued to hold him (or her) in classes, and continued to win, it
was a sure way to get your tires slashed or even wake up in an alley
somewhere. Handlers (and other owners) will find a way to get even sooner or
later. Legal, but totally unethical. A slap in the face to your fellow
handlers.
Wayne