[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Did you know (aluminum foil boxes) and Cinco de Mayo

  • From: "pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 01:25:50 GMT

PEGGY!!  You have too much time on your hands!!   Besides, didn't you ge=
t the e-mail warning of aluminum foil unlocked rolls causing cancer??  I=
 think it only happens when you spill Coca Cola...or is it Pepsi Cola?  =
on it.  Cooking confuses me, so, I just don't do it.  How much is alumin=
um foil nowadays?  It comes from Canada, eh?

BTW:  Happy Cinco de Mayo, Amigos!!!

Paula, 181 days and counting

From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Did you know (aluminum foil boxes)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:11:52 -0400

I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to
remember. Great stuff, but sometimes it can be a pain. You know, like wh=
en you are in the middle of doing something and you try to pull some foi=
l out and the roll comes out of the box. Then you have to put the roll b=
ack in the box and start over. The darn roll always comes out at the wro=
ng time.

Well, I would like to share this with you.

Yesterday I went to throw out an empty Reynolds foil box and for some re=
ason I turned it and looked at the end of the box. And written on the en=
d it said, "Press here to lock end". Right there on the end of the box i=
s a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has this little locking tab =
been there? I then looked at a generic brand of aluminum foil and it had=
 one, too. I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had one too! I ca=
n't count the number of times the Saran wrap roll has jumped out when I =
was trying to cover something up.

I'm sharing this with everyone I know, because I'm willing to bet that
I'm not the only person that didn't know about this.
Peggy

We support your cause! Click now for great support hosiery!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4uLbZOiTVBpaZSHZsRu=
ueOrO7UQTimG3xYAC8kaNI82FDmYu/?count=3D1234567890