[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Did anyone notice?

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:08:49 -0600

Sue

I think it is both.  I know I have bred one litter this litter and in the
past have had more.  I have no plans to breed right now.  I don't think the
market will be good around here due to the high cost of heating homes etc.

I also think a lot of people don't care if or where there dogs are
registered.  I see more and more ads in the local paper dogs with papers
that re not akc.
sally