[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Did I ever tell you you're my hero?!

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:32:53 -0400

When I lived in Florida I was walking my double Reno daughter Brandy before I
went to bed, as we were walking down the street, two men were coming around the
corner, one was obviously drunk and he started heading towards me, mouthing
off, Brandy was viligant as we walked and when they got close enough she hit
the end of that lead showing all of her pearly whites, the other guy grabbed
the drunk and ran across the street.? I knew she would give her life for me and
always felt safe with her.
Joyce