[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dick and Jean Whalen

  • From: <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:20:33 -0700

Ive always known from the first time I met the Whalens when they sent me
their lovely Ch Christy to be bred to Mephisto that they were well loved and
special people.On my recent trip to Vegas a mere couple weeks after my
mastectomy I was of course pretty drugged up and full of questions and still
pretty scared.I was met with so many wonderful people who had experienced
what I was going through or knew someone who had,but knowbody impressed me
more the Dick Whalen who took the time to discuss many of the things I was
so terrified to face when I got home and even went so far as letting me look
at his port in his arm when he received chemo.I find Dick and Jean two of my
favorite and dearest people in dogs and will continue to keep them both in
my thoughts and prayers daily!We need many more like them in dogs!So huge
hugs to you both and I love you!
Tami Howard (Medusasmom)