[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond recall

  • From: "lacy340@xxxxxxx" <lacy340@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lockefam1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:28:29 -0700

I'm with you - I feed Precise Holistic and my 10 year old is leaping for the
ball.
Susan Court
Lacy Kennels
650-207-0366

"A German Shepherd owns the ground he stands on....
...he does not run or bite if you wish to share it!"

In a message dated 05/11/12 05:49:51 Pacific Daylight Time,
lockefam1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Anyone who would risk feeding diamond foods to their dogs, is beyond me,
Why take the chance? It's not worth it IMO..

..

Im still feeding Kirklands chicken and Rice and have not had ANY issues
at all. Everything is at risk look at all the recent human food recalls
lately, but Im sure you all haven't started hunting your own meat and
growing your own veggies. JUst becareful check your codes, and go on
with life.

and I can of resent the insinution that Im not taking good care of my
dogs because I feed a diamond product  JMO

                                                               Katie