[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food and gas

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:13:00 -0400

From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Diamond dog food and gas
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:15:58 -0400
I could make several guesses as to why you are getting stunk out of your
house but the thing that worries me most about Diamond is how many times
they have been recalled.In MY opinion its a poor quality food...I am betting
you can get a better quality one for a similar price. Here is a link to what
they say about the food
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product?2&cat=5
The site has alot of info about foods. Alot of the 6 star foods are super
high in protien but the 5 star foods have alot of other foods that are great
choices. Wellness, timberwolf, innova, canidae. Although I do not buy dog
food I do think that Canidae and the food you are feeding is nearly
identical in price.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds

Canidae is now made by Diamond Pet Foods - see my correspondence with Canidae