[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food and gas

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:36:58 -0700

The way I see it is that this list provides us with information that we
might otherwise not have. I believe it's always good to find out how
successful others are and then weigh on against the other. At the end the
decision will always be yours. Keep an open mind and don't get bothered with
little things - even if it's just dog food.
Lee F.