[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food and gas

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:55:45 -0400

I still think that statement is true...when I fed nutro I thought the dogs
looked great, when I fed pro plan I thought the dogs looked great, now that
I feed raw I know the dogs look great. It was not ment to poke at anyone it
is a true statement....I am sure that before you fed Innova you thought your
dogs looked great on what ever you were feeding them. I see people that feed
old roy and they DO think their dogs look great....I don't, but they do. You
may not have been addressing dog farting and comparing food labels BUT i was
and you chose to pick what you wanted to pick from the post and use it in
the manner that fit what you wanted it to. I NEVER said that people could
not evaluate their own dogs, the post had NOTHING to do with shiny coats,
well formed stools, it had to do with dogs that were FARTING and stinking up
the house. You are taking it out of context. I really could give a crap less
what others feed their dogs but come on if someone is having an issue why
the heck would someone suggest the same food in a different bag?  Thats MY
opinion which I did add in my very first post.(the my opinion part)
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html