[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food and gas

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:23:56 -0400

Then I would certinly suggest you delete the email if you think its "My way
or the highway" I didn't make the dog food site just merely stating what the
site said! Last I knew it was not a food fight but if you want one send me
your foods name and I can critque it for you...I AM A RAW FEEDER. Guess now
I you can call me rightous!
Seems the only one up in arms at this point is you!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html