[ SHOWGSD-L ] Diamond dog food BIG PRICE INCREASE / Big crumbs

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:53:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/20/2007 10:43:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Terra,
I feed Royal Canin and I had 5 dogs till I lost  Rick 2 weeks ago. The
bag is up there in price, BUT I feed so much LESS! 3  LEVEL measuring cups a
day........and that isn't much............their  weight is perfect to boot.
Mo

That's all I can feed my adults (daily) of the Kirkland, in fact my 2
seniors are down to 2 cups + string beans....and they run and play quite a bit,
don't know what I'd do if they didn't.

I don't know how many are familiar w/ BigCrumbs.com.  It's an e-mall  and
they have Petco & Petsmart.  Pet Co had an 8% rebate and right now  a 10% off
coupon.  They carry most of the foods.  There is a "bowl"  price too w/ lower
pricing when you sign up for auto ship.  It  looks like dry food doesn't count
for free shipping, but maybe you can arrange  to pick up at the closest
store????

For those paying big prices, it may be worth a few minutes on line to see  if
this is a better deal that what you're paying now....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds