[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food BIG PRICE INCREASE

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:01:52 -0500

It is all the transportation costs...the war and the current administration
have caused gas and all to skyrocket!  My dogs are going to get a paper
route to help with their personal costs...LOL!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.keggifair.com

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding"
                                                 Leonardo da Vinci