[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food BIG PRICE INCREASE

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Larlotta@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:55:51 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2007 10:22:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I   have
been using Diamond Lamb and Rice for about 5 or 6 years now and my  dogs
love it
and do well on it.  (and even Paul Root said it is  a good dog  food!! ) I
mainly love it cause it has NO CORN, NO SOY,  and NO  WHEAT.    I also love
the
price cause I can afford  it.   And...it has also passed through ALL of the
recalls in the  past couple years  with flying colors.
I buy my dog food at the  Tractor Supply Co. store near my home.  It  used to
be $19.98  for a 40# bag for years.  Then when all the last recall  horrors
was
going on, it went on  sale for $17.98 for the 40# bag and has   been that
price for several months now.  Tonight I stopped to  get  some.  The price on
the
shelf said $27.98  !!??!!

How far are you from a Costco?  I use the chicken and rice, but  they also
carry the lamb and rice. Kirkland is made by Diamond w/ the same  ingredients
as
their "Chicken Soup" label.  Same thing, no corn, no soy no  wheat....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds