[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food BIG PRICE INCREASE

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:17:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/2007 10:06:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gailbauman1@xxxxxxx writes:
Cheri where do you live?  Here in SD it's still $19.98 a bag  AT OUR TSC
STORE.....!  And, the kennel down the street from me  sells it too, and they
are
ALSO at $22.84 (that includes  tax).
I feed the Lamb and Rice and it went from $20. a bag to $22. about 5  weeks
ago.
And yes, it is a good food...........I agree Peggy.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC  of Beaumont, Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of  professionals built the  Titanic"