[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food BIG PRICE INCREASE

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:47:12 -0500

The only time I wished I lived in a bigger area  - so I could have a choice
of where I bought food with out driving a distance.  I basically have Petco,
farm and fleet and tractor supply  - no pet smart no Costco

Sams use to have a good dog food - but it has been  dumbied down and I won't
feed anymore

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.