[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond dog food BIG PRICE INCREASE

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:23:55 -0500

True but how can one fight it.  If we all in each area band together and
bought one particular brand of dog food ... we would get a break and send a
message to the other manufacturers but that isn't going to happen.  We
thought about raising chickens and making our own ... but I can't butcher
chickens!!!
It is like everything else right now...if you want it...you are going to pay
for it.  I was feeding Royal canine about a year ago...it is almost $45 a
bad now.  Pathetic if you have mutltiple dogs.