[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diamond Natural Lg. breed puppy food

  • From: Candy Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcturusgermanshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:27:27 -0600

Since I have a bag of glass shards and plastic in my Diamond dog food, I'm
not recommending ANY of their foods!
Candy

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Sue Tomlinson <
arcturusgermanshepherds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> puppy food and the ingredient list looks very good: I think its interesting
> it contains coconut.  Does anyone use it and what do you think?  Thanks!
> Lamb, lamb meal, ground white rice, cracked pearled barley, peas, garbanzo
> beans, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, fish
> meal, tomato pomace, pea protein, potato protein, potatoes, natural flavor,
> flaxseed, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, potassium chloride, choline
> chloride, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin,
> blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots,
> papaya, yucca schidigera extract, Lactobacillus acidophilus,
> Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus reuteri, vitamin E supplement, beta
> carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous
> sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine
> mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic
> acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese
> sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin
> B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid

> POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com
Home of BIM BISS Sel.Ex.GCH.Candia's Yada Yada Yada TC & Sel.Ex.2012 FV CH.
Laslar-Candia's Black Bart TC
E-mail: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html