[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Diablo Valley RESCUE PARADE - the Whole story

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:31:04 -0800

how about simply stating that lunch and the parade will be between dogs and
bitches, period? the time frame is going to be give or take an hour (11 or
12).. I am sure the rescue dog owners wouldn't mind spending a little extra
time at the show and hanging out with and showing off their dogs- especially
on a gorgeous Sunday in the park..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com** UPDATED MARCH 27/05***